What's up RotoBallers!? It's been a minute, and I'm excited to get rolling for the 2020 NASCAR season! We've seen a lot happen in the past few months leading up to the racing festivities that are starting next weekend at Daytona International Speedway. As you already know, I will be returning to the esteemed RotoBaller NASCAR team this season, along with industry legend Scott Engel, and his son, NASCAR savant, Sean Engel.
We are also welcoming Daniel Bragg to the team to cover weekly news to make RotoBaller your one-stop shop for everything NASCAR. Be sure to follow RotoBaller NASCAR on Twitter for up to the minute news throughout the 2020 season.
With all the changes that have happened this off-season, we thought it would be a great time to make some changes of our own to give you all the tools you will need to be successful in 2020. We're super pumped to kick things off, and here's what we have planned for the 2020 NASCAR Season.Editor's Note: With NASCAR back and revving, it's time for you to win big with RotoBaller and join in on the fun with our other NASCAR DFS winners! Subscribe to our NASCAR DFS Premium Pass and get exclusive access to DFS Cheat Sheets, a powerful Research Station, the DFS Lineup Optimizer for NASCAR Cup, Xfinity and Trucks contests. Plus DFS driver rankings from 19-time DFS tournament winners Drew Deen and Sean Engel. VIEW TOOLS
Free NASCAR Weekly Content
Each week, we'll have a series of content that will be 100% free. Here's what's in store:
- Garage Guy Chase's Race Preview & Driver Picks Article
- Revvin' Up: A RotoBaller Youtube Series hosted by Sean Engel
- NASCAR Driver News (recaps, race previews, updates) from Daniel Bragg
- Post Qualifying Notes and Updates
NASCAR Premium Subscription
Last year was the first time we had a NASCAR premium content offering on RotoBaller. It was a great success, so we're taking things up a pretty massive notch in 2020:
- DFS Rankings by Sean Engel - Each week, Sean will rank every driver in the field for you, to make your lineup decisions as easy as possible!
- Sleepers, Value Picks, & Drivers To Avoid by Garage Guy Chase - Each week, I'll bring you my top sleeper players, value picks, and drivers you should try to avoid.
- Research Station - A new addition for 2020, each week the Research Station will be filled up with tons of great information to dissect including driver stats, track history, projections and so much more.
- Lineup Optimizer - Last but not least, RotoBaller has worked incredibly hard to bring a NASCAR Lineup Optimizer to our Premium offering. This tool is one of the best in the industry, if not the best, and it's the centerpiece of our NASCAR Premium subscription.
By signing up today for our NASCAR premium subscription, you're guaranteed to be ahead of the curve going into the Daytona 500. Premium subscribers also have access to the RotoBaller Discord discussion group, where you can get advice from our team, and discuss everything happening within the NASCAR world. The NASCAR Premium subscription, which covers the entire season of NASCAR racing, is currently 50% off and just $69.99! There is also a weekly subscription option as well for $9.99 per week.
As an added bonus, Sirius XM subscribers will have access to RotoBaller Radio to hear NASCAR segments with Sean, Garage Guy Chase, and "The King" Scott Engel live and on-demand.
We are truly excited and ready for what will be our best year yet covering the sport of NASCAR. Be on the lookout this week for my free picks article to get the best plays for the Busch Clash at Daytona. This race is the official kickstart to the season, and by using my picks, you could basically get our premium content package for free with all the money you'll hopefully win (you're welcome!).
The Keys to Weekly NASCAR DFS SuccessNASCAR is back, and it's time for you to win big with RotoBaller! Our DFS NASCAR Premium Package features several heavy hitters and proven winners.
Drew Deen is an 11-time DFS tournament winner, and has 13 different $3k+ contest finishes - 10 of them coming from NASCAR, including the 2020 Auto Club 400 on March 1st and the 2020 Food City 500 on May 31st. Sean Engel, who won his sixth career tournament at Bristol, and had the top lineup in seven contests and 10 top-two finishes. Be sure to use their weekly NASCAR DFS rankings and DFS lineup picks, updated regularly.
Chase Holden's DFS picks at Martinsville and Texas were tops in the industry, and Chase was a 2019 FSWA finalist for NASCAR Writer Of The Year! Two-time Racing Writer of the Year finalist and fantasy industry legend Scott "The King" Engel is also in the crew.
Set your winning DFS lineups with our award-winning team.